Wednesday, October 15, 2008

30 millions dollars

If I were to win 30 millions my life would deffinatly not be the way it is tooday, i would travel the world visiting my favorite place, id be able to afford my dream cars on top of the house of my dreams, id still want to go to college as back up beacuase with my luck the money wouldnt last long also id would witout a dought still want a career because staying at home all day would get way to boring for my taste and almost impossible to do. Therefore i would be able to save money for school to atleast get my degree and graduate without any dept to the gouverment. Also I belive i would invest a good amount of the money into the bank to be able to let my investements grow so that no matter what i do with my life money would never be a worry of mine.

No comments: